Thursday 7 May 2009

Feeling Ill But Learnin

This past few days I've been laid up with tonsillitis, an I never knew it could do that. It's been awful but I've spent my time in bed watching some great programs about the second world war. Although I thought I knew a fair bit about the conflict I have been amazed by what I have learnt and I'm looking forward finding out even more.

Just before I got I'll we all went as a family to a Noddy day out at Harewood House in Leeds. It was a great day, the Noddy part was OK but the house and gardens are simply stunning. We took some great photos that I will share very soon so keep checking back.

We have now started taking confirmed bookings for weddings and we are looking forward to the first date in our diary just next month!

That's all for now folks, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment